BENEHIKE® guarantees the workmanship of the products we sell for 5 Year from the date of receipt. All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. You are responsible for the cost of shipping merchandise to one of our distribution centers for warranty inspection.
Defective parts will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. Should your product fail after 30 days, please contact our customer service department toll-free at email@example.com or toll free +1 (951) 691-3943 or and we will assist you in submitting a claim. (We prefer that you leave your message directly on WhatsApp)
BENEHIKE® will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind. We will not be responsible or liable for inconvenience, rental cars, shipping, labor, legal fees, or any other costs incurred while the item is being inspected or replaced.
ADDITIONAL REPAIR SERVICE
BeneHike offer paid repair services beyond the scope of our free warranty, including but not limited to:
- Material Warranty: We provide additional warranty for the materials used. Outside the warranty period, we offer repairs or replacements for defects or failures in the fabric, metal frame, and other materials.
- Waterproof Warranty: We offer extra warranty for the waterproof functionality. If any issues arise with the waterproofing beyond the warranty period, such as leakage or seepage, we can repair or replace the relevant components.
- Accessory Warranty: We provide additional warranty for accessories such as zippers, fasteners, and support poles. If any of these accessories experience faults or damage outside the warranty period, we offer replacement services.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTIES
- Purchases made second hand through a friend or enemy, marketplace, or any other source other than directly from our website or one of our authorized dealers
- Purchased made through unauthorized dealers (please contact us if you have questions whether a business is authorized)
- Electrical and computer items
- Any problem from misuse or improper installation
- Damage to your vehicle (if a product falls off due to improper installation we'd consider this beyond the scope of the warranty)
- Consequential costs or damages (storage fees, mechanic fees, car rental fees, , etc.)
- Restocking Fees
Some items require a restocking fee. The fees can range from 15-30% depending on the item. Some items qualify for a refund, minus the restocking fee and any return shipping costs, when returned with all original packaging, paperwork, and parts in new and unused condition.
Some items, including (but not limited to) tents, custom painted items, special ordered items, are not eligible for a return.
If there is a manufacturer defect or BENEHIKE® error, these items may be returned for credit.
These items cannot be returned:
- Any product that has been installed or is no longer new
- Opened electrical items
- Custom items
- Closeout or clearance items
- Special order items
BENEHIKE® extends the active return period from 30 to 60 days on orders placed between “Black Friday” (the Friday following Thanksgiving) and Dec 24th. All other return policies and procedures still apply.
PRODUCT INSTALLATION POLICY
BENEHIKE® has no control over the use of any product. BENEHIKE®, therefore, expects the customer to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any product. BENEHIKE® assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind due to any misuse or improper application of any products in any way by any person.
FILE A CLAIM
We're sorry to hear that you're having a problem with your product. Before contacting us please review the warranty coverage above and have the following ready:
- Date and proof of purchase
- Details of the issue, including how it was being used, and what was being carried
- Photos that clearly show the issue
- Shipping address